These pizzas will transform any night into a party. Use kitchen shears to cut olives, pepperoni and bell peppers into fun shapes and size.
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 (12 oz) pkg pepper medley mix
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced olives, drained
- 3 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 4 English muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Warm the pizza sauce in a small sauce pan and then transfer to a bowl. Halve bell peppers, remove seeds and stem and place in another bowl. Place olives, pepperoni and shredded cheese in separate bowls. Split English muffins and arrange on a large plate.
- Have guests make their own pizzas by spreading pizza sauce on an English muffin half and topping with cheese. Provide kitchen shears or kid-safe scissors so guests can cut the bell peppers and pepperoni into shapes. Create faces or designs using olives, pepperoni and bell peppers. Bake decorated pizzas 15 min., or until cheese is melted.
- December 2016