Tuna and tomato meet spicy Sriracha hot sauce for a quick dinner in under 30 minutes and with just 5 ingredients.
- 1 ½ tbsp Nature's Promise® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 ½ cups prepared tuna salad
- 3 limes
- ½ cup cilantro
- 6 tomatoes
- Panko bread crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl mix together Sriracha and tuna salad. Zest limes into the mixture. Chop the cilantro and stir into the tuna mixture.
- Slice tops off tomatoes and scoop out part of the center, leaving the bottoms intact. Fill each tomato with tuna salad. If desired, garnish with panko bread crumbs. Bake 15–20 min.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- April 2017
- June 2022
- 5 ingredients