This fresh take on a classic dish makes the perfect dinner in a pinch.
- 1 (24 oz) bag ravioli
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water according to package directions. Add the broccoli once ravioli starts floating. Cook for 1 min. more. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, drain the peppers and chop the basil. In the bowl of a food processor or blender, add basil, half the peppers, and the Alfredo sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Mix alfredo, ravioli, and broccoli together with remaining peppers in the pot. Return to the stove and cook over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Divide among 6 bowls to serve.
Garnish with freshly chopped basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2017
- 15 Minutes
- February 2018