Store-bought pizza dough makes for a pizza party in a flash. Make ’em on the grill or in a hot oven.
- 1 (14 oz) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (16 oz) pkg refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 zucchini
- 1 (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ (4 oz) pkg sliced salami
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, bring the pizza sauce to a boil and reduce to a low simmer. Divide the dough into 4 even sized balls and flatten into 8-inch pies. Set the pies on the grill pan, and cook for 6–8 min., flipping halfway.
- While pizza dough cooks, shred the zucchini and tear apart the mozzarella cheese. Slice the red peppers on a diagonal.
- Remove pizzas from the grill pan and spread with tomato sauce. Top with zucchini, pepper, cheeses, and salami. Finish with arugula.
- May 2017