Let the kids toast marshmallows, then use them to garnish hot fudge sundaes in a graham cracker crust.
- 2 (1 pint) containers rocky road ice cream
- 1 (15.5 oz) bottle hot fudge topping
- 8 mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 tbsp red, white, and blue sprinkles
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Scoop 8 balls of ice cream onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in freezer while prepping other ingredients. (You can do this up to 12 hours in advance.)
- Microwave fudge topping according to package directions. Add 1 tbsp hot fudge topping in each graham cracker crust.
- Take 8 long toasting forks or sticks and thread them with 2 marshmallows each. Toast over a fire or grill until done to your liking. Top fudge sauce with 1 scoop ice cream.
- Place 2 toasted marshmallows on each sundae, pressing down slightly, and drizzle with remaining hot fudge. Garnish each sundae with sprinkles and a cherry. Serve immediately.
- 20 minutes
- June July 2017