This no-bake dessert will keep you cool on those hot summer days. No oven required!
- 2 limes
- 2 cups lime sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 (6 oz) fully baked graham cracker crust
- From the limes, grate all the zest and squeeze 2 tbsp juice.
- With a standing or hand mixer, beat the sherbet, ice cream, 1 cup whipped topping, and juice until mostly combined but not melted. Spread in the graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining 2 cups whipped topping over ice cream mixture. Garnish with lime zest. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Ten Minutes
- June 2018
- 10 Minutes