Sharp mustard, bright lemon juice, and savory olives bring loads of flavor to this sophisticated twist on tuna salad.
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 (5 oz) cans Nature's Promise Free from Solid White Albacore Tuna
- ½ medium cucumber
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 whole wheat pita breads
- 4 oz aged sharp provolone cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Preheat broiler to high. In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, and oil until smooth. Drain the tuna and add to the bowl. Finely chop the cucumber and olives and add to tuna. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pita breads on a large baking sheet. Divide the tuna equally among the pita breads. Grate the provolone cheese on top.
- Broil 2–3 min., until cheese is melted, rotating pan halfway through. Divide arugula among pitas.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- 15 Minutes