A hearty steak dinner right in your own home in under 20 minutes: Dreams do come true!
- 1 (24 oz) bag steamable fingerling potatoes
- 2 (1 lb each) NY strip steaks
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Microwave the potatoes 6 mins.
- Meanwhile, season steaks with chili powder, salt, and pepper. In an oven-safe 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on high. Cook steaks 2 min. per side, until browned. Place skillet in the oven for 6–7 min., until desired doneness.
- Trim the asparagus. Toss asparagus and potatoes with garlic and remaining 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast in the oven 8 min. with steak.
- Thinly slice steaks and serve with potatoes and asparagus.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes