Add some spookiness to your Halloween spread with these ghoulish appetizers. They’re so simple and tasty that everyone will want to sink their fangs into them.
- 8 mini bagels
- 1 ¼ cups Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 16 thick slices sharp provolone
- ¼ cup black olives and/or roasted red peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Split the bagels open and arrange cut-sides up on a large baking sheet. Divide the pizza sauce among bagels.
- Bake bagels 5 min., until golden. With a small ghost- or bat-shaped cookie cutter, cut shapes from the provolone slices. Place 1 on each bagel. Cut the olives and red peppers into little specks and place on cheese for eyes.
- Bake 3 min., until cheese just begins to melt.
- October 2018