Not for the faint of heart, this eerie twist on crudité is served with a super scary dip (don’t worry, it’s just beet juice!).
- 1 (7.5 oz) container reduced-fat chive and onion cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise Organic Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 large radishes
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 orange bell pepper
- Thin skewers or long toothpicks
- 1 tbsp beet juice
- In a food processor, pulse the cream cheese, Caesar dressing, and lemon juice until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a medium serving bowl, cover with plastic, and refrigerate.
- Trim the radishes and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices. Cut the cucumber into ¼-inch-thick slices. Seed the pepper and cut into 1-inch chunks. Trim vegetable slices to resemble outline of a skull.
- With the tip of a skewer or straw, cut holes for eyes and triangle for nose into vegetable slices. Stick each one on a skewer
- When ready to serve, spoon the beet juice onto dip and swirl gently with tip of knife. Serve with vegetables.
- October 2018