Tossing some of your antipasti favorites with some olive oil and your own special blend of seasonings gives them a unique twist that’s sure to impress.
- 8 oz mini mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- 1 (12 oz) jar roasted peppers
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichokes
- 3 tbsp capers in brine
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Drain the mozzarella, peppers, and artichokes. Pat dry with paper towels. Drain the capers and slice the garlic. Add capers and garlic to a large bowl, along with olive oil, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cut the mozzarella balls into halves. Cut the roasted peppers into thick slices and add to bowl, along with artichokes and mozzarella. Stir to combine. Serve with the baguette.
Short order: Drain 8 oz mini mozzarella balls, 1 (12 oz) jar roasted red peppers, and 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichokes. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut mozzarella into halves and thickly slice peppers. Drain 3 tbsp capers and slice 2 cloves garlic. In large bowl, combine capers, garlic, ½ cup olive oil, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Add mozzarella, peppers, and artichokes. Stir to combine. Serve with 1 baguette, sliced.
- November 2018
- 5 Minutes
- Five Minutes