Jarred curry sauce is the shortcut to big flavor fast in this takeout-inspired chicken and rice dinner.
- 1 lb raw chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 oz) jar korma curry sauce
- ½ (12 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower florets, thawed and drained
- 2 green onions
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cut the chicken tenders into halves or thirds. Season with salt and pepper.
- To a greased nonstick 12-inch skillet, add chicken and cook on medium-high 5 min. Add the curry sauce. Cook 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cauliflower. Cook 5 min., until cauliflower is hot and chicken is cooked through. Season with salt to taste. Thinly slice the green onions. Garnish with the almonds and green onions.
Serve over basmati rice.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- April 2019
- 5 ingredients