Cheese-stuffed pasta, buttery mushrooms, and earthy fresh rosemary are a trio made in comfort-food heaven.
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (8 oz) pkg baby bella mushrooms
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil on high. Cook the ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, quarter the baby bellas.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the butter on medium until melted. Add mushrooms, rosemary, and ¼ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 10 min., until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Discard rosemary sprigs. Toss cooked ravioli with mushroom mixture until well coated. Add the asiago and gently stir to combine.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- October November 2021
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- April 2019
- 30 minutes
- Meal Prep