A quick toss in a flavorful mixture of rice vinegar and pepper puts a different spin on your favorite sushi joint appetizer.
- 2 (16 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Organic Edamame in the Pod
- ¾ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat the edamame according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the vinegar, red pepper, black pepper, sugar, and salt until salt and sugar dissolve. Add heated edamame and toss until well coated. Serve warm.
- May 2019
- Guiding Stars