Skip the mayo for this fresher twist on tuna salad featuring tender grilled veggies and pistachios for added crunch.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 8 tbsp Nature's Promise® White Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
- 2 (5 oz) cans Nature's Promise® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- ¼ cup salted shelled pistachios
- Set grill to medium-high. Cut the zucchinis into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Trim the asparagus and toss with 2 tbsp vinaigrette, along with zucchinis. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables 3 min. per side, until tender, turning occasionally.
- Chop the pistachios.
- Arrange grilled vegetables on a platter. Drizzle with remaining 6 tbsp vinaigrette. Top with tuna. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with pistachios.
Garnish with mint for another pop of freshness.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- June 2019
- 5 ingredients