Apple pie à la mode has gone rogue in this layered parfait of leftover pie, ice cream, and your favorite sundae toppings.
- 4 slices prepared apple pie
- 4 cups caramel or dulce de leche ice cream, divided
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, divided
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon (optional)
- Break up and crumble 2 apple pie slices among 4 parfait or sundae glasses. Divide half of ice cream among glasses. Sprinkle half of pecans among glasses.
- Repeat layering of pie, ice cream, and pecans. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon, if desired.
- 4 ingredient
- November 2019
- 5 Minutes
- Five Minutes