For your next game day party, whip up this warm dip that features everyone’s favorite Buffalo chicken flavors without any of the guilt.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie or cooked chicken
- ½ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 (8 oz) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- celery and carrot sticks, for serving
- In a 10-inch skillet, combine the chicken and hot sauce. Heat on medium until warm, stirring occasionally. Add the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook until hot and melted, stirring often.
- Stir in half of the blue cheese. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Top with remaining blue cheese. Serve warm with the celery and carrot sticks.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Ten Minutes
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- February March 2020
- super bowl
- 10 Minutes
- Egg Free