Topped with ice cream, this quick and easy 5-ingredient summer dessert makes the most of ripe summer fruit.
- 6 plums
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup roasted, salted shelled pistachios
- 2 cups dulce de leche or caramel ice cream, divided
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Halve and pit each plum. Brush cut sides of plums with the oil and place on grill, cut-sides down. Cook 2–3 min., until grill marks appear.
- Turn plums over and top with the brown sugar. Cover and cook another 2 min. Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the pistachios. Top each plum with a small scoop of ice cream. Garnish with pistachios.
This recipe is
- gluten free
- Five Ingredients
- July/Aug 2020
- Wheat Free
- 5 ingredients