This slow cooker baked ziti is much easier than the traditional one we all know and love for an easy 5-ingredient dinner.
- 1 (16 oz) box ziti pasta
- 1 (24 oz) jar Nature's Promise® Organic Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ (15 oz) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- To a greased 5- to 6-qt slow cooker, add the ziti, pasta sauce, and Italian seasoning. Pour in 1½ cups water and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- To slow cooker, add the ricotta cheese and ½ cup shredded mozzarella. Stir to combine. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover with lid and cook 2 hours on high heat or 4 hours on low.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- December 2021
- Guiding Stars
- Meal Prep