Transform instant ramen in no time with shortcut ingredients like store-bought rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce.
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs instant chicken flavored ramen noodles
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen corn, thawed
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a medium pot on high, combine 4 cups water, the flavor packet from 1 ramen package (discard other flavor packet), and barbecue sauce. Heat to a boil on high.
- Add ramen noodles to pot and reduce heat to medium. Stir in the chicken and corn. Cook 3–4 min., until noodles are tender and chicken is heated through, stirring frequently to break up the noodles. Garnish with the green onions to serve.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Ten Minute
- Five Ingredient
- take 5
- May 2022
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Lactose Free