Grilling the peaches and corn caramelizes their natural sweetness. With zesty tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and savory prosciutto, this easy summer pasta is the perfect side dish.
- 12 oz orzo pasta
- 2 ears corn, shucked and trimmed
- 3 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- ⅓ cup plus 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ (4 oz) pkg deli prosciutto, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- ½ (8 oz) pkg mozzarella cheese pearls
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat grill to medium. Brush the corn and peaches with 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add corn to grill. Cook 10–15 min., until corn starts to char on all sides, turning occasionally.
- Halfway through grilling corn, add peaches and cook 7–8 min., until tender, flipping halfway through. Remove corn and peaches from grill and let cool. Cut corn kernels from cobs and chop peaches into small pieces.
- In a large serving bowl, whisk remaining ⅓ cup oil and the balsamic vinegar. Add orzo, corn, peaches, tomatoes, basil, prosciutto, and mozzarella. Toss to combine. Serve immediately, or chill in fridge until ready to serve.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- July August 2022
- Guiding Stars
- Egg Free