Sweet peaches compliment pork tenderloin in this delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1 (1 ½ lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp coarse grain mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (16 oz) canned sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut the filet into 2-inch thick steaks. Toss pork tenderloins with the mustard and garlic in bowl until well coated.
- Heat an ovenproof 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a little oil to the hot pan, and sear the pork tenderloin for 3 min., or until golden brown. Flip and cook for an additional 2 min.
- Add the peaches and onions to the pan. Place the pan in the oven, and cook for 15 min. or until the pork is just slightly pink on the inside or reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- October November 2016
- Five Ingredient
- 5 Ingredients
- take 5