This soup is fast, fresh, and delicious. Feel free to add your favorite veggies.
- 1 (32 oz) pkg Swanson Low sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 tbsp McCormick Italian Seasoning
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Simply Enjoy Italian Sausage Tortellini
- Add chicken stock and a can of diced tomatoes to a pot. Bring to a boil. Add Italian seasoning and vegetables. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer gently for 8 min. or until vegetables are fork-tender. Add sausage tortellini and cook for an additional 3 min. Let cool 1 min., then serve.
- 5 Ingredients
- December 2016
- Five Ingredients
- take 5